(1) In the following, we will inform you about the collection of personal data when you use our website. “Personal data” means all data that can be attributed to you personally, such as your name, address, email addresses and user behaviour.
(2) For the purposes of Art. 4(7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the controller is Avoxa – Mediengruppe Deutscher Apotheker GmbH, email@example.com (see our Legal Notice). You can contact our data protection officer (CTM-COM GmbH, In den Leppsteinswiesen 14, 64380 Roßdorf) at firstname.lastname@example.org or under 06154 – 57605-111.
(3) If you contact us through email or a contact form, we will store the data you communicate (your email address and possibly your name and telephone number) to answer your questions. We will delete the data accumulated in this context as soon as its storage is no longer necessary, or will restrict its processing if statutory retention requirements exist.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual service functions, or if we use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you about the processes in question as below. In so doing, we will also specify the established criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding the personal data which concerns you:
– Right of access,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to the processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) Moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 The collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you are using our website only for informational purposes and thus do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we will collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to look at our website, we will collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to show you our website and guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Contents of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Data quantity transferred each time
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive by the browser you use and which send certain information to the party who sent the cookies (us in this case). Cookies cannot execute programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve only to make the internet services more user-friendly and effective as a whole.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functionality is explained in the following:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. They particularly include session cookies. These store what is known as a “session ID”, with which various requests of your browser can be allocated to the joint session. This lets us recognise your computer whenever you revisit our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period, which can differ according to the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings as you wish, and reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies, for example. Please note that if you do you might not be able to use all of this website’s functions.
f) The flash cookies used are not recorded through your browser, but through your flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are placed in your end device. These objects store the necessary data regardless of which browser you use, and have no automatic expiration date. To prevent the flash cookies from being processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using your browser’s private mode. We also recommend manually deleting your cookies and your browser history periodically.
§ 4 Additional functions and services of our website
(1) Besides the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if interested. To do so, you must usually provide additional personal data which we use to render the service in question and to which the aforementioned principles of data processing apply.
(2) We will sometimes use external service providers to process your data. We have selected and commissioned them carefully. They are bound by our instructions and are supervised periodically.
(3) We may also forward your personal data to third parties if we offer services in conjunction with partners, such as special offers, sweepstakes, and contract conclusions. You can obtain additional information by providing your personal data or reading the description below the offer.
(4) If our service provider or partner is domiciled in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will include any consequences this entails in the offer description.
§ 5 Objection or withdrawal of consent regarding the processing of your data
(1) If you grant your consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time. From that time forward, it will be deemed impermissible to process your personal data.
(2) You may object to our processing of your personal data if that processing is based on a weighing of interests. This is particularly the case if that processing is not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which we will present in the following description of the functions. If you make such an objection, we ask that you provide reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have been doing. If you make a justified objection, we will examine the circumstances and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our mandatory legitimate reasons why we must continue it.
(3) Obviously, you may at any time object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis. You can inform us of your objection to use for advertising purposes under the following contact data:
Avoxa – Mediengruppe Deutscher Apotheker GmbH